Tuesday, October 23, 2007

This line should be called "Droolworthy"...

I am talking about Making Memories' Noteworthy collection. I will let you in on a little secret. Sometimes as a retailer of scrapbooking goods, you can get a little blase about products - I mean, when it's your job to know about all the latest and greatest, it takes more to really wow you. You've seen it all (and lately a lot of it looks the same). But this...this line is special. It actually made my heart go pitter patter when it arrived (ok, that sounds so lame. but really, it is cute).

It took all the willpower I could muster to not open up all the packages and touch all the yummy ribbons and the felt flowers and the pebble clips--I took a photo instead.

The colors are just gorgeous - a pretty, pretty mix of pink, aqua, cream, brown, and cranberry. And every piece has so much detail. The die cut papers have scalloped edges, the brads are shimmery, the trims have ruffles and other great details, the chipboard is all glittery and fun.

My favorites have to be the shaped papers (seen underneath the brads and pebble clips) and the embellishment jars, which have coordinating buttons, felt flowers, and paper flowers all in one adorable reusable jar!

I nearly went permanently cross-eyed uploading them all to my ebay store (unfortunately being store owner isn't all fondling ribbons and drooling over paper), but now they are all up there for your enjoyment! So shop for the Noteworthy collection HERE before I squirrel them all away for myself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment