Monday, March 31, 2008

New at Scrap Fancy Boutique

It's an exciting time at my eBay Store, Scrap Fancy Boutique!  Lots of new products are arriving, so I thought I'd share a few of my recent favorites (click image to see larger).

Clockwise, from bottom left:

  1.  Cosmo Cricket Blackboard - Kate's Album - This is brand-new from Cosmo Cricket - chipboard with a fresh twist. This chipboard is black to the core. Tons of embellishing possibilities with this product!  Rub-ons, white pen, paint, and bling come to mind. This scalloped mini album is one of my favorites.  I also stock blackboard alphas and shapes!
  2. Making Memories 5th Avenue Collection - Elizabeth Blossoms & Buttons -  an adorable collection of buttons and felt and paper flowers that coordinate with the 5th Avenue Collection. I love that some of the flowers are solids, and some are prints! I also carry the coordinating papers which are super stylish.
  3. Heidi Swapp Butterflies Mini Mask - this isn't a brand-new product, but the butterflies are so perfect for spring layouts. I know some of you are still seeing snow, so this is a great way to bring a little Spring to your day!  Love that this product is versatile, reusable, and affordable! Don't miss the other shapes I have too!
  4. Cherry Arte Rub Ons - Her Basics - a new design from Cherry Arte (coordinates with His & Hers Basics).  Love the different flowers and butterfly designs.  I have coordinating papers in stock as well.
  5. Teresa Collins Clear Bling Ring (Dome Ring) - these rings are so glam! They are clear dome rings, and you can make your very own design by embellishing with patterned paper (adhere with diamond glaze or glossy accents), rhinestone bling, rub-ons, alcohol inks, and more! They come in 3 sizes (7, 8, and 9).  At only a buck each, you can make yourself one for every day of the week!
  6. Cherry Arte 12x12 Scrapbook Paper - Girl Power - this vibrant design is signature Cherry Arte. The double-sided design makes it easy to coordinate your layout. See more Cherry Arte papers in my store.
  7. Making Memories 5th Avenue Collection - 4x6 Spiral Journaling Book - I had this in my store earlier and it sold out quickly. Now I have it back in stock! These spiral books are really fun and versatile. Just tear out a page, stick it to your layout clustered with some embellishments, and journal away! Tons of creative uses for this product. Don't miss out on them this time around!

So, if you haven't checked out the Scrap Fancy Boutique in a while, come and browse around a bit. You never know what new goodies you might discover!

P.S. - Be sure to check in tomorrow.  I will be having a great APRIL FOOL'S ONE DAY ONLY sale (no fooling!), and blog readers will get a special code word to score some free loot with any purchase from the ebay store. Don't miss it!!

1 comment: