Wednesday, October 18, 2006

What month is it??

So you know how gearing up for the holidays just starts earlier and earlier every year? I mean I remember my friend making an offhand remark in July one time about how she had to stock the store she worked at with their new Christmas and holiday items that weekend. Incredible.

I have never been one of those people who has Christmas planned out (gifts purchased, cards written and sent out, house decorated) way in advance. But this year, for Scrap Fancy, I have done something waay out of character and thought ahead about the holidays. So, my brain is really confused, because I am totally immersed in planning something really awesome related to the holidays--in my mind, it is somewhere in late November and early December...I have to keep looking at the calendar to see what day and month it is.

So, be on the lookout for an announcement in the coming days--I am so very excited about what I've been working on and can't wait to show everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment