Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Buddy has a Friend!


Hope everyone had a fabulous 4th of July! We are watching our friends' dog while they are on vacation for 2 1/2 weeks, so Buddy has a new friend to play with. Buddy got a little jealous the first day and would come up and block Trevor whenever Trevor came up to lick my face. Funny considering Buddy is not the usual clingy dog that follows you from room to room--I see how it is...I'm only appreciated when some other dog comes up for petting and kisses! Hmph!

They have been having great fun jumping and romping with each other (and then they tire themselves out and sleep for hours). This pic is of them when they realized we were about to go on our walk this morning. SOOO CUTE!!! Trevor is the best dog to walk-after some initial excitement, he just trots alongside me enjoying the walk. The whole time I've had Buddy it's been a struggle--he tries to walk me! The walks have been going well though--I walk one dog on each side of me (with MUCH more tugging and scolding on the Buddy side). I may have trouble giving Trevor back to his parents when they come home!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:59 PM

    heya 'niter! welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. but you're on the grown up blogger instead of the not-quite-our-generation xanga or myspace. how dare you make me feel immature!! now excuse me while i go ride my bike and play video games...

    ReplyDelete