Saturday, August 18, 2007

My Favorites - Part 4 - Making Memories Tiny Boho Alpha Stickers

**Edited to add: I did confirm that these stickers have unfortunately been discontinued, so I will try to find more through my suppliers, but what's in my shop now may be it, so get them now if you're wanting some!**

So much of the scrapbooking industry is focused on the latest and greatest. Well, this favorite of mine is maybe not the latest - I think it came out at least a year ago, but I do think it is one of the greatest. Making Memories Boho Chic Tiny Alphabet Stickers - it's a mouthful, but they are cheap, fun, and versatile.


I think you all must agree, because they've been flying out the door since I got them in stock a week or two ago! These letters come in a variety of color combos, but the general idea is that they are teeny tiny letters, numbers, and punctuation stickers. Perfect for adding that fun jumbled letters look - some people call it the "ransom letter" look - to your pages and projects. They're great for adding just a few words to a layout - perhaps just a simple thought or the date of the photo or event. They are great because they add interest without competing with the bigger elements on your page. Here is an example of some lunchbox tin dividers (from a kit I designed a while back) using these stickers - the stickers were the perfect size for labeling the tabs.



I can see why these remain popular after all this time - it went from being a trend to a staple for a lot of people because they are so versatile (they go with everything), and a great value - 2 sheets of stickers (total of 468 characters) for less than $2!

These tiny alpha stickers seem to be harder to find these days, but I'll do my best to keep them in stock - find them in the sticker section of my ebay store HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment